homestead - [Homestead] Making Butter

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Making Butter
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:41:20 -0800

If I remember correctly, which I might not due to mommy brain and being old
as dirt, there are a couple of folks on the list who make their own butter
and not the modern artsy fartzy way with a blender, etc.

Would any of you mind sharing that info with someone from another list? She
would like to make butter and wants it to taste like her grandmother's.

Let me know and I'll forward her e-mail to you.

Thanks,