homestead - Re: [Homestead] Property owners' rights affirmed

  • From: tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Property owners' rights affirmed
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:18:41 -0500

Toni Hawryluk wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: Gene GeRue<mailto:genegerue AT ruralize.com>

Gene, this is real good news. It shows where the court stands on property rights at the time it is going to hear those God-awful eminent domain cases.

Eminent domain abuse is rampant. I caution anyone about buying land adjacent to any government-owned property such as state or national parks or forests. On the issue of property rights I think of government as a bulldozer aimed at my planting dibble.

Tvo is of the opinion one should back up one's
"planting dibble" with a Kalashnikoff (sp ??) -
would you ?

And where *is* Tvo, anyway

TVO is still here---technically at least--dividing his time between VA hospital and an annoying reclining chair.