homestead - Re: [Homestead] trust :

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] trust :
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 16:41:44 -0800 (PST)

http://famulus.msnbc.com/famulusgen/ap12-04-132606.asp?t=apnew&vts=12420041331<http://famulus.msnbc.com/famulusgen/ap12-04-132606.asp?t=apnew&vts=12420041331>

> Mormon Tabernacle Choir cancels overseas trips because of security
concerns

> ASSOCIATED PRESS
>

> SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 4 - The Mormon Tabernacle Choir has canceled its
> planned tour of northern Europe next year because of concerns about
> terrorism,

What are they gonna do when they run into the faction whose motto is, "My Guy
can
beat up Your Guy?" Beat 'em up with a bible? They should be more afraid of
li'l
ole ladies like me, who used to hide the children when They'd come knocking on
the door with their isms and their ologies...and their pamphlets of doom.
No particular beef with the Mormon Church, or any other...except those that
send
out 'missionaries' (after all, they'be been told to!) to warp and abolish and
skew and diddle with the established beliefs of The Unclean and The
Uncivilized...no matter that those beliefs, however crude and pagan in their
eyes, have kept the poor buggers happy and productive and procreative yea! all
these centuries! All those weeks I watched Ken Jennings, in awe and
admiration, I
couldn't block out the question of 'how many people could his tithe (alone)
feed'? Instead, I'm sure it will be a question of, how many people..well, you
know...

Sandy - Unclean, Uncivilized, and - happily - Untithed