homestead - Re: [Homestead] See no evil, hear no evil, post no evil

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] See no evil, hear no evil, post no evil
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:53:02 -0800 (PST)

I'm filing this with the recent post re Lexmark printers:
Sandy

All your blogs are belong to us, redux:
Turns out the "All your blogs are belong to us" headline on yesterday's post
about Microsoft's new blogging service, MSN Spaces, was more appropriate than
thought. According to the service's terms of use, posting to an MSN Spaces
blog
is considered "providing" content to Microsoft.

"For materials you post or otherwise provide to Microsoft related to the MSN
Web
Sites (a "Submission"), you grant Microsoft permission to (1) use, copy,
distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit,
modify, translate and reformat your Submission, each in connection with the
MSN
Web Sites, and (2) sublicense these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by
applicable law. Microsoft will not pay you for your Submission."