homestead - [Homestead] Puppies

  • From: "WF Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Puppies
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 00:45:07 -0500

One thing is assured - 98% of you fought a grin when you read the subject
line. The other 2% of you can burn in hell.

Tate, our almost 3 month old yellow Lab puppy is snoozing on his pillow at
my feet right now. He is not worried in the least about who is in the White
House, what's going on in Iraq, or that Mars probes may soon deliver new
contaminants back to planet earth. Likely, hopefully, he will live the rest
of his life that way.

James, if you are still reading this list, would it be sacreligious to
describe the love of a dog as an example of "Agape Love" ?

One thing, the only thing, that concerns me about this pup is that he
displays an unnatural interest in television. I think we'll be ok though as
his favorite show is "King of the Hill"

Warren
---