homestead - Re: [Homestead] Local control in Minnesota

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Local control in Minnesota
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:39:16 -0800 (PST)

http://www.planetizen.com/news/item.php?id=15116&rf=e<http://www.planetizen.com/news/item.php?id=15116&rf=e>

http://www.planetizen.com/news/item.php?id=15103&rf=e<http://www.planetizen.com/news/item.php?id=15103&rf=e>

> Billions of dollars to kill Americans in the
> guise of 'saving Iraq for democracy -
>
> more billions for 'rebuilding Iraq' -
>
> billions more for stupidities like the above -
>
> while the homeless/unemployed/uneducated
> are promised "heaven" - in their next lives ....

And how convenient to have it (the first one) in Texas! I wonder if there's a
Crawford offramp? (No dig - I have ancestors from there). And maybe we won't
have
to wait until our 'next lives' to find happiness...after all, once America's
completely paved over - border to border and coast to coast - we won't have to
waste our precious water on those nasty farms and ranches anymore!

Sandy
(tongue in cheek...foot in mouth)