homestead - Re: [Homestead] Something New For Fascists To Go On About

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Something New For Fascists To Go On About
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 10:49:51 -0800

It just dawned on me that there may be a good test for whether a person's own behavior has caused their illness, or mere kismet. I understand that if you put them in water, and they float, then that means they're at fault; if they sink, then they're blameless. It works for obesity, anyway!

Bill

Bill Jones wrote:

My poor mom died of cancer at age 55. Multiple myeloma is when you have cancer of the bone marrow all over your body. I was only 15. She actually said to me one day, as she lay there, "Billy, you've got to find out what it is we're eating that caused this. It's got to be something."