homestead - Re: [Homestead] Globalism - was 'stolen'

  • From: clhw AT InfoAve.Net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Globalism - was 'stolen'
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 15:53:31 -0500

What do you think about the WTO fines announced within the last 2 days
against the US?
On some lists I'm on, people are saying that this makes homesteading even
more important.
Others say it will improve our financial situation all around.

Lynda said:
> I think it is another example
>of the problems with globalization, WTO and all the false-fronted
>organizations that are supposedly there to protect the consumer while infact
>they are there to promote the needs and wants of big business--FDA, Ag, etc.
>
>Lynda

  • Re: [Homestead] Globalism - was 'stolen', clhw, 11/27/2004