homestead - Re: [Homestead] This is not good

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] This is not good
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:33:55 EST

In a message dated 11/23/2004 7:40:18 AM Central Standard Time,
crazygardens AT nationi.net writes:

Does anyone here see something really wrong with this? Can't Bush find
anyone for his administration that is not either a boot-licker or a
scoundrel?

Oh, for crying out loud. Every president in history has been able to
choose his cabinet, subject to the approval of confirmation in the Senate.
Bill
Clinton got his, Carter got his, Reagan got his, even George Washington got
to choose (albeit fewer). Many of these choices throughout history have
been
"yes" men, and well as incompetent "boobs". Get over it. The election os
OVER. If you are so unhappy about the results, you have a few choices.

1. Leave the country. I suggest permanently.
2. Work harder for a "good" candidate next time around. Get involved.
Be a "Garfield", and not an "Odie".
3. Write your senators, and have them stop the confirmations of those
you feel are incompetent.

As you debate (to yourself, please) these options, have the courtesy to quit
whining. I have given away all the cheese I have.

Ray