homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: Sodium and Potassium

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: Sodium and Potassium
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:04:08 -0800

Gene GeRue wrote:

I really can't deal with coming in from working and finding nothing to eat when I'm ravenous,

This is why the gods invented beer and nuts.

tvoivozhd---You expect such succinct crystal clarity of thought from a guy who wrote "How to find your ideal place in the country" What he means is that the nuts drink the beer. More highly evolved types drink the beverage of Irish Kings. I'd send him the recipe for Brian Boru Poteen, except we would both be on James hit list.