homestead - [Homestead] Dish collector, Stirling generator combo

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Dish collector, Stirling generator combo
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:55:22 -0800

Sandia, Stirling to build solar dish engine power plant <cid:part1.00080604.02010108 AT infionline.net>

posted this before, but people have a short memory or dead files. I would rather have invested in this to make the U.S. independent of fossil fuels for generation of eletricity---as a New Manhattan Project. I'd feel even better if small dish-collectorand Stirling electric generators were as common and cheap as a Chinese Lister diesel-generator. Tear down the utility wires and sell them for scrap metal---get rid of the monthly electric bills too..

Forget about the lawyers, kill the Washington politicians first so something useful can be done.

  • [Homestead] Dish collector, Stirling generator combo, Tvoivozhd, 11/15/2004