homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dirt floors

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dirt floors
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:41:07 -0800

Gene GeRue wrote:

Yeah, I remember that old correspondence. You had me going for a dirt floor. Then I found that it scratches pretty easy. Dax and Benny's nails would give it a design that Chris would not accept.

tvoivozhd---poor Dax and Benny always get the blame. I talked to Chris and she says it's actually your toenails that put an earth floor at risk. We understand---with the passage of so many firkins of Bad Beer down past the tonsils, you haven't seen your toenails for a long, long time.