homestead - Re: [Homestead] Kerry was: ...'political attack' on girlfriend

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Kerry was: ...'political attack' on girlfriend
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 10:40:56 -0700

I'm going right now to cast my vote, and no matter who you are voting for I hope this time we have a peaceful and dignified election worthy of the ideals of this country.

I have just returned from voting. I asked the guy collecting the votes about the strength of the turnout. He said they have collected as many votes in the first three hours as they did the entire twelve hours of the last election. I like that a lot. No matter how this turns out, it is important that the American people make the big decision, not lawyers and judges. A huge turnout will validate the result, no matter the charges that will likely be made by both parties.