homestead - Re: [Homestead] missed opportunity ...

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] missed opportunity ...
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 01:16:57 EST

to _tonihawr AT msn.com_ (mailto:tonihawr AT msn.com)

I can only assume, by the way you titled your initial post, that you feel
sorry that the man blew his chance to kill Cheney. Shame on you. In
fact,
how dare you even insinuate such a thing.

There are processes put in place in this country for the orderly and lawful
removal, replacement, and changing of political officers. What you in
effect are advocating is not only illegal, but is beneath contempt.

I advise you to do this. Move. Leave the country. Renounce your
citizenship, since you obviously feel the laws and processes here are so
corrupt.
Go someplace where they agree with what you have just advocated, and will
welcome you. Some African country, perhaps? Iran? Perhaps someplace
within
the "Palestinian Authority"?

Oh, and one more thing. Stay there...

Ray

  • Re: [Homestead] missed opportunity ..., RayZentz, 11/01/2004