homestead - RE: [Homestead] Recalls ... free gov email newsletter

  • From: "Warren F. Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Recalls ... free gov email newsletter
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:58:39 -0400

>>To view this recall online, use the following link:
>>http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml05/05019.html<http://
www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml05/05019.html>

the saw :

To view this press release online, use the following link:
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml05/05022.html<http://www.cpsc.gov/c
pscpub/prerel/prhtml05/05022.html>

To join a CPSC email subscription list, please go to
www.cpsc.gov/cpsclist.asp<http://www.cpsc.gov/cpsclist.asp>

If you would set your email program to only send in plain text you might be
able to get your point across, instead of always winding up posting double
links. Lee (the moderator of this "homestead" list) has kindly and
graciously done all she can to have her mailserver convert messages to plain
text, but it obviously can't deal with your html links embedded in your html
messages.

Your program can do it, I assure you. It can probably be set to only send to
this list in plain text if you delve deep enough in the settings.

Warren

p.s.- thanks again, Lee, for converting everything to plain text.

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.