homestead - Re: [Homestead] ah,yes, the payoff for patriotism ...

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ah,yes, the payoff for patriotism ...
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:31:17 -0700

Report says 1.7 million veterans have no health coverage

How we are treating military veterans is shameful.

A close friend who spent a year in Vietnam has for years had strange medical symptoms that defy diagnosis. The VA does not recognize any of his myriad problems as service-related. My friend asks, can you spell Agent Orange?