homestead - [Homestead] Fw: Poverty ? Yeah. Right.

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: "Homestead mailing list" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Fw: Poverty ? Yeah. Right.
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 18:05:45 -0700

Doesn't much look like the cheap upper room where
the original 12 gathered, without anything in the way
of possessions or real estate because they had to
travel light - whatever happened in the intervening
centuries to the 'message' has certainly changed, too :

http://lava.nationalgeographic.com/cgi-bin/pod/PhotoOfTheDay.cgi?month=11&day=05&year=02<http://lava.nationalgeographic.com/cgi-bin/pod/PhotoOfTheDay.cgi?month=11&day=05&year=02>