homestead - Re: [Homestead] Don't-Take--Diet--Pills

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Don't-Take--Diet--Pills
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 11:28:55 -0700

Warren F. Smith wrote:

Again, www.bugmenot.com comes thru with a latimes login

tvoivozhd---yeah, I hate those damned log-ins, but they are spreading like smallpox in all newspapers---if you really want to get ALL the news, you will have to grit your teeth and do it, whether you like it or not.

I have a log-in to the LA Times because there is an iron-curtain extending North to South along the Mississippi River.---no West Coast news is ever allowed to seep into Eastern Newspapers---or Television, with the exception of 8.9 earthquakes..

I don't mind the well-programmed and automatic logins---what I really despise are newspapers that require you to manually log in every time you call up their website.