homestead - Re: [Homestead] muscatel wine, tequila

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] muscatel wine, tequila
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 16:20:59 -0700

Warren F. Smith wrote:

I will never (never, NEVERRRRR) touch tequila again, because
of an incident
in college involving my 21st birthday.

I am told the patrons of the Mexican restaurant liked my
dancing. I have no
memory of it. I DO, however, remember the alcohol-induced
gastroenteritis for
the next three days. Uuf da.

Tammy in Colorado

tvoivozhd---how many Uuf da Vikings were there or are there now---Bev , theFinlander Uuf da got busy on something else after the Harpy threat diminished.