homestead - Re: [Homestead] Electoral College map in great detail

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Electoral College map in great detail
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:37:57 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/2004 2:17:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lurine AT softcom.net writes:
O.K., I know it's you this time <g> We only have quakes that rattle the
insurance companies once in a blue moon unlike Florida that costs the
taxpayers mightly with their hurricanes almost yearly! How many billions
are we paying out this year because folks choose to live in hurricane
country?

Lynda
so very true, and exactly my point. If big states had a major issue and
everyone turned out to vote, they could muscle the rest of the country into
their
way of thinking. I also don't want to buy hurricane insurance. Poor Delaware
would NEVER get help if their issue didn't affect any larger states.