homestead - Re: [Homestead] More U$A news

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More U$A news
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:24:10 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/2004 9:55:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tvoivozd AT infionline.net writes:
tvoivozhd---millions of illegal aliens vote with their feet each year in
leaving their birthplace and heading to the United States for a better
life for them and their children. Millions more would do so if they
could scratch together enough money to get within walking distance of
our borders. This toad, Eric Hall jabbers about the Iraqi's "giving
the U.S. all the Iraqi oil" He knows it is a baldface lie, but is
pleased as a pig with his lies. The U.S. could use lot of improvement
in domestic policies and management of the fourteen year-old war against
Saddam, as a good proportion of my posts specifically point out and
these may happen under a different administration such as that of
Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt FDR or civil rights under Lyndon Johnson. Iraq
will go its own way soon if its long-delayed reconstituted army and
police will provide order and security----probably with Iraq-requested
backup such as we provided to Germany and Japan for over seven years.
No thanks to the Eric Halls of this world who are useless as teats on a
boar hog, and with a mind to match.
well said Tvo,

Drew