homestead - Re: [Homestead] More U$A news

  • From: tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More U$A news
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 21:54:45 -0400

DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 9/25/2004 12:24:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, erichall AT lycos.com writes:
I see the U$A authorities diverted an aircraft from Washington DC to Bangor, Maine (at considerable expense) to offload former folk singer Cat Stevens, and deport him back to Britain.

Why?

Well, over 20 years ago he gave some money to help found a mosque in London. And once, he said something nasty about Israel.

Are you Americans not ashamed and embarrassed to be living in such a hate-filled and racist country?
And what about the vote in Iraq?

Rumsfeld says the vote will only take place where there is no opposition to the American-imposed "authority". So, if you want to vote against the U$A and its puppets, you don't get to vote. It's Florida all over again.

Are you Americans not ashamed and embarrassed to be living in such a fascist - controlled totalitarian state?

And what's it got to do with Rumsfeld anyway? I thought you had given "full sovereignty" to the Iraqis? Or is that you give as much sovereignty as you want to give (and not one iota more?) to the Iraqis who are your friends and are giving you all the oil?
Does your quote of a famous Nazi at the end of your post tip us off as to your allegience??
Sorry for your lack of understanding of the meaning of Rumsfelds words, or the way the Florida vote was handled.
Nope, not ashamed or embarrassed

Drew

tvoivozhd---millions of illegal aliens vote with their feet each year in leaving their birthplace and heading to the United States for a better life for them and their children. Millions more would do so if they could scratch together enough money to get within walking distance of our borders. This toad, Eric Hall jabbers about the Iraqi's "giving the U.S. all the Iraqi oil" He knows it is a baldface lie, but is pleased as a pig with his lies. The U.S. could use lot of improvement in domestic policies and management of the fourteen year-old war against
Saddam, as a good proportion of my posts specifically point out and these may happen under a different administration such as that of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt FDR or civil rights under Lyndon Johnson. Iraq will go its own way soon if its long-delayed reconstituted army and police will provide order and security----probably with Iraq-requested backup such as we provided to Germany and Japan for over seven years. No thanks to the Eric Halls of this world who are useless as teats on a boar hog, and with a mind to match.