homestead - Re: [Homestead] In the interest of political commentary balance

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] In the interest of political commentary balance
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 18:05:39 -0700

O.K., so we get that the guy likes Bushy. However, what does being the guy
that signed on the dotted line the first time have to do with anything. The
guy was gone within 60 days of Bush joining up.

Bush spent his time at Ellington and GA, not at the Officer Training
Academy.

The bottomline is that he flew F-102s and they were decommissioned and no
one flying them were being sent to Vietnam.

Lynda