homestead - Re: [Homestead] FW: Free speech in danger?

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] FW: Free speech in danger?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:59:21 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/2004 12:13:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
genegerue AT ruralize.com writes:

The Bush power is frightening. I just happened to catch Kitty Kelley at the
Washington Independent Writers forum on, I think, CNN. She has been on
Larry King's show many times and she was scheduled for this book--The
Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty--but then was cancelled. She has
been shut out from many of the normal author tour programs
What are you talking about, she has 3 consecutive days scheduled on CBS to
discuss her book, more than any author has gotten in the history of that
network. Some shows have requested documentation of her charges and she
refuses to
produce them. I wouldn't put someone on my network who couldn't support their
case.