homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jap Unit 731 atrocities

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jap Unit 731 atrocities
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:24:19 -0700

One of the many reasons I wanted to kill every Jap I could find, by any means possible after the . . . .

Ugly stuff. Man's gross inhumanity to man seems to have no discernible beginning and no foreseeable end. Moving right along, we now have preemptive invasion as a modern model. We're afraid of you so we kill you. We kill, main and mutilate because we can. When will civilization begin?