homestead - Re: [Homestead] Agriculture Research, U.S., Canada, elsewhere

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Agriculture Research, U.S., Canada, elsewhere
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 16:09:01 -0700

Tvo, this post was onehelluvalotta work !
Thank you. It has been saved in two different
places and will soon be printed as well. (you
can tell how far I trust computers - they
lose their memories just like people do)

I've wandered through some of these links before
when I needed specific information. The only
one that has stuck in the sieve my mind has
become is Cornell - and that's because of their
bird programs, including the songs of birds .....

Toni