homestead - Re: [Homestead] Voting the pocketbook

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Voting the pocketbook
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 01:54:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/4/2004 7:48:46 PM Central Standard Time, tvoivozd AT infionline.net writes:
If the average voter responds correctly to the question, "Are you better
off today than four years ago", Bush is gone---especially in Ohio and
Pennsyovania.  A furious spin has its limitations when matched with reality.

My answer to the question is "Yes", but this has absolutely nothing to do with Bush, Clinton, or any political party.   It has to do with the fact that I have goals and a purpose for my life, and I am working to improve it.   I.   Me.   I ask for nothing from any party, or any politician.   I am the captain of my fate, and can do with it what I will.

As is every other individual in this country.

I can hear the outcry now...

Ray