homestead - Re: [Homestead] Keith Addison: I am an unwitting porn purveyor

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Keith Addison: I am an unwitting porn purveyor
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 07:10:46 -0700

Thanks, Lee. It has worked fine for years. I suspect Keith changed something.

I need a way to get into the html and change it.

I just looked at your link and it's incorrect. It links your readers to "http://jtforever.org"; which does in fact go to a porn site. :) Keith's site is at http://journeytoforever.org . If you just change the URL all should be fine.

Lee