gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] 7 degrees of separation

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Miranda Smith" <mirandaconstance@gmail.com>
  • To: gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] 7 degrees of separation
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:56:59 -0400

Thank you, Nancy.

That is sad news.

A few years ago, I was doing photos for a book at the Creative Publishing photo studio in Minneapolis and needed plants at various stages of growth and maturity at intervals over the course of about 9 months. I was advised to call Bachman's. Even though some of the requests were quite specific and not always easy to fill, they did a wonderful job--it's partially thanks to them (and partially thanks to Tim Himsel and the other photographers at the CP studio) that the book (The Plant Propagator's Bible) has such excellent photos.

Miranda