gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] [GWL] unusual holiday plants?

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: Nancy Szerlag <szerlag@earthlink.net>
  • To: Garden Writers -- GWL -- The Garden Writers Forum <gardenwriters@lists.ibiblio.org>, gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] [GWL] unusual holiday plants?
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:04:26 -0400

On Oct 11, 2007, at 9:22 PM, Nancy Szerlag wrote:

Here's something really different. It was featured in the Julia Hofley's house plant program at OK. Stromanthe triostar - stunning cream, green and pink strap like leaves with deep burgundy undersides . It folds up at night and shows off those undersides. Plant it in a bright red pot and you got the holiday covered.
Nancy Szerlag

PS For a south west theme at Xmas the orange pointsettias are smashing.