gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Colored Cotton

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Tom Ogren" <tloallergyfree@earthlink.net>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Colored Cotton
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 20:51:16 -0800

Sheri Ann,

   I'd check out http://www.textileweb.com/storefronts/naturalcotton.html   Also: Sally Fox created two successful companies -- Vreseis, Ltd. and Natural Cotton Colours (now operated by Athena Root Mill). Vreseis Limited is the retail and wholesale mail order company through which Sally Fox first sold cotton lint to handspinners. This company now offers lint, sliver, yarn, fabric, and finished products. Natural Cotton Colours, Inc. breeds, grows, and markets FoxFibre ® naturally colored cotton.
I'd contact them & try and get an email address or something for Sally Fox & write to her about the seeds.

Hope ya have a super good year in 2007!

Tom