gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Bill McDonough and The 'Green' Skyscraper

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Daryl" <pulis@mindspring.com>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Bill McDonough and The 'Green' Skyscraper
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:30:28 -0500

As I listened to him at the GWA Symposium, I felt renewed. It was what we dreamed of in the 70's -but he had concrete examples of buildings that were in place and working better than we had imagined then. As he stated, it's not enough that we minimize our impact on the Earth, but that we improve it.

Daryl