gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Could this be? Nah!

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff@gardener.com>
  • To: gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Could this be? Nah!
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 23:07:46 -0800

Not to mention the acorns!

I just thought I would post the site because things have been way too quiet here. We need to be sharing information, column ideas and thoughts.

RIght now Alaskans are convinced of global warming. When I got here 32 years ago, the normal date for first frost was September 15. It is october 7 and we still have not had one. Whew, that is some extension from the old days!
Anyone else have "evidence" which, incidently, would include pockets of cooling...

Cheers,

Jeff L

Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the Hungry. Ask me how. www.gardenwriters.org/Par/index.html

Begin forwarded message: