gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] [GWL] Listserv Party

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Susan McCoy" <buzz@impact-pr.com>
  • To: "'Garden Writers -- GWL -- The Garden Writers Forum'" <gardenwriters@lists.ibiblio.org>, "'gardenwriters-on-gardening'" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] [GWL] Listserv Party
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:10:42 -0400

After -- or before -- the party, stop by our booths in the Exhibit Haall and
have a new Rainbow Knock OutR martini brewed and served by Bill Radler
himself.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Philadelphia. And remember to sign up
for either the Burpee interactive lunch or Campania wine and cheese party on
the not so optional Tuesday tours.

Susan McCoy
Office: 610-388-9330
Mobile:610-220-8400

IMPACT Marketing/Garden Media Group
PO Box 758
Chadds Ford, PA 19317
www.gardenmediagroup.com

"We make you popular with your customers!"