gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] GMO corn in Europe

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: Scott Vlaun <scott@moosepondarts.com>
  • To: gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] GMO corn in Europe
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 13:06:14 -0500

Jeff,

IMHO It's never to late to inform about GMOs. Most folks don't have a clue, and some crops like GM wheat and potatoes have been stopped, at least for the moment. The anti GMO movement is growing worldwide as evidence mounts.

Scott Vlaun
Moose Pond Arts+Ecology
Design Solutions for a Sustainable Future

35 Moose Pond Road
Otisfield, Maine 04270
207-739-2409 Studio
207-890-4099 Cell