gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Killing the lists

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "DGreen" <dgreen@kingston.net>
  • To: "'gardenwriters-on-gardening'" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Killing the lists
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 16:53:01 -0400

Rather than kill the lists - why don't you see if there's a volunteer to
take over as list admin - that way you get a break and the list continues.

Doug Green SGF Communications: e-publishing content
Home: http://www.simplegiftsfarm.com
Blog: http://www.simplegiftsfarm.com/gardens-gardening-news.html