gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] GWA symposium

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: Carolyn Ulrich <cultivated@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Garden Forum <gardenwriters@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] GWA symposium
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:56:03 -0500

the directions not to leave forehead prints, etc. came from the homeowners, not anyone at GWA. our captain read a statement from the owners saying they were happy to share, etc. but would we please observe certain restrictions. my bus treated the whole thing as a joke and kept laughing about it through the rest of the afternoon. of course, it was insulting, but it was the owners who were being insulting, and of course, the bus captains had to follow through and read their requests. Carolyn Ulrich