grhits - [grhits] International cellular data coverage?

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "Sam Wagner" <swagner AT jhpiego.net>
  • To: "Global Reproductive Health IT Support list" <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [grhits] International cellular data coverage?
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:43:33 -0400

Title: Seeking info re a system or program for managing legal documents

 I just wanted to have a sense of what people use for International travelers as far as cellular data goes.

We are currently using some Windows Mobile systems on AT&T but have had limited data support mainly in African countries (voice seems to be doing ok). Verizon and other major US carriers don’t seem to offer better data support.

Thanks for any input,
Sam