grhits - [grhits] FOBSKY - VSAT Provider

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "William Lester" <WLester AT engenderhealth.org>
  • To: <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [grhits] FOBSKY - VSAT Provider
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 12:06:53 -0400

Greetings from New York City!

Anyone know anything about FOBSKY? http://www.fobsky.com/

They are a VSAT provider, and were suggested to us as good source for connectivity for a satellite office we have in Sokoto, Nigeria. I’m not familiar with them, so I thought I would ask the experts (that’s you).

Thanks,

Bill

William (Bill) Lester
EngenderHealth
Chief Information Officer
EngenderHealth | 440 Ninth Avenue | New York City | 10001 | US
email:
wlester AT engenderhealth.org | phone: +1.212.561.8002 | web: http:\\www.engenderhealth.org
There are 10 types of people in the world:
those who can read binary numbers and those who can't.

  • [grhits] FOBSKY - VSAT Provider, William Lester, 08/02/2007