grhits - Re: [grhits] Ethiopia Internet options (Out of Office)

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "Tiamiyou Radji" <TRadji AT aware-rh.org>
  • To: <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [grhits] Ethiopia Internet options (Out of Office)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:56:30 -0400

Dear All,
I will be away from the Office 30-09-06 to 14-10-06 .
I will have limited access to email during my trip. I will make sure I
respond to all my emails every two days.

For any information regarding IT please contact Johnny @
JAfetorgbor AT engenderhealth.org

Tradji

>>> grhits 10/10/06 19:55 >>>

Hello,

I am looking for connectivity options for a new project office in Addis
Ababa and would like to consider satellite. I've read posting from 2003
from this list discussing the matter. At that time, satellite was not an
option, but I'm wondering if anyone uses it now. There are a few
satellite companies offering coverage, but there may be local telecom laws
restricting access.

Thanks,
Mauricio

Mauricio Poodts | International IT Manager | Abt Associates Inc. |
office (617) 349 2536 | mobile (617) 309 6307 | skype mpoodts