grhits - RE: [grhits] Ethiopia

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "Dykki Settle" <dsettle AT intrahealth.org>
  • To: "'Global Reproductive Health IT Support list'" <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: getukassa AT yahoo.com
  • Subject: RE: [grhits] Ethiopia
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 03:49:20 -0500

Thank you all for this update.  Most of our Addis staff are in the field this week, so we had not heard about these problems, or certainly, Stan, the reason behind them.  Keep us posted during your stay (if you can).  It would be wonderful if we could get a Gilat VSAT in there or something similar, but I assume the tariffs would be prohibitive.

Take care,

-

Dykki (in Rwanda)