grhits - RE: [grhits] Ethiopia

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "Dykki Settle" <dsettle AT intrahealth.org>
  • To: "'Global Reproductive Health IT Support list'" <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: 'Getu Kassa' <getukassa AT yahoo.com>
  • Subject: RE: [grhits] Ethiopia
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:12:32 -0500

Jonathan, we are using a great guy there, Getu Kassa.  He came highly recommended to us from Stan Mullen at Pathfinder and did a remarkable job on our network there.  I too investigated leased line/satellite options and found that satellite wasn’t available, and leased line took close to a year to get.  If you find out something different in your investigations, let me know…   Here is Getu’s contact information..

Getu Kassa

Communication Engineer

P.O. Box 11454

Addis Ababa

Ethiopia

Tel :  251 9 21 28 29

Email: Getukassa AT yahoo.com

-

Dykki Settle

Director, IT

IntraHealth International, Inc /Prime II