grhits - Re: [grhits] greetings grhits

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "William Lester" <wlester AT engenderhealth.org>
  • To: <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [grhits] greetings grhits
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:50:15 -0400

I also sent invitations to all of our tech staff in the field. Hopefully, some of them will join too.

Bill Lester

William A. Lester
CTO/Director of Technology
NinthBridge
a program of EngenderHealth
440 Ninth Avenue
New York, NY 10001
(Office) 212.561.8002   (eFax) 212.202.5167
(e-Mail) walester AT ninthbridge.org
(URL) www.ninthbridge.org
"The Means to The Mission"

>>> "Dykki Settle" <dsettle AT intrahealth.org> 07/17/03 12:46PM >>>
So far so good!   We now have representation on the GRHITS list by
EngenderHealth/Ninth Bridge, Pathfinder International, and IntraHealth
International.  I have sent out invitations to Doug Palm of path and
Jonathan Fulcher of Ipas as well.  I figure once we have at least one of
them signed up, that should be sufficient critical mass to launch.  I
was thinking we might begin with introductions and a summary of our
organization, interests and challenges.  I will do just that as soon as
we get Jonathan, Doug, or any other organization.  Don't let this stop
you if you already have questions or things to discuss, however.
Getting started that way would be even better.

Dykki Settle
Director, Information Technology
PRIME II / IntraHealth International Inc.
<mailto:dsettle AT intrahealth.org> dsettle AT intrahealth.org |
+1(919)966-3868