gmark - [GMark] Accretional Mark and Related Discussion

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "E Bruce Brooks" <brooks AT asianlan.umass.edu>
  • To: "Crosstalk" <crosstalk2 AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: GMark <gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Synoptic <synoptic AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [GMark] Accretional Mark and Related Discussion
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:41:16 -0500

To: Crosstalk
Cc: Kata Markon (GMark); Synoptic
On: Accretional Mark and Related Discussion
From: Bruce

All this cross-posting is a pain to keep track of, and doubtless a pain for the many overlapping members of Synoptic, Crosstalk, and Kata Markon (thanks to Jeffrey Gibson for this last suggestion) to receive. I have just responded, but only on Synoptic, to a question raised on that list by Dennis Dean Carpenter. I intend to respond similarly to any future questions or comments which relate to the Accretional Mark model, only on the list to which they were originally posted (with a file copy to the GPG archive, for convenient access by our small task force).

I earlier undertook to keep all three lists current with what seem to us to be useful advances or observations in the project, whose aim is to recover the internal composition history of Mark. Those notices, probably infrequent and as brief as may be practical, will be posted to all three lists, as originally promised.

I hope this will usefully unburden the airwaves, without depriving anyone of a progress report which might be of interest to them. Inquiries or comments from any source are always most welcome.

Bruce

E Bruce Brooks
Warring States Project
University of Massachusetts at Amherst

  • [GMark] Accretional Mark and Related Discussion, E Bruce Brooks, 01/19/2009