gmark - Re: [GMark] Mark lectures

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: Peter Head <pmh15 AT cam.ac.uk>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [GMark] Mark lectures
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 09:29:31 +0100

Dear Alvin,

Thanks for this. I'm inclined to agree. It was certainly in my long list.

But now I'm struggling with how to squeeze three good topics into the last slot:
?Sources
?Passion
?Structure

Or to drop some of the eleven. Or give fourteen lectures.

Eleven So Far:
1. Intro: Outline of Mark and Overview of Reception
2. The Greek of Mark
3. The Text of Mark
4. The Setting/Occasion of Mark
5. The Genre of Mark