gmark - Re: [GMark] Re: [GTh] Secret Mark-Thomas

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [GMark] Re: [GTh] Secret Mark-Thomas
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:03:39 -0600

Jack Kilmon wrote:

> I think we see not only a connection between Secret Mark and Thomas, in
> support of my position, but the "mystery" of the nakedness explained. Being
> naked and as little children was a central Yeshuine theme and little
> children are not ashamed. When an adult is also unashamed, the KoH is
> available to them. I am convinced this theme goes back to the historical
> Jesus and was in the autograph Mark.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Jack, but you are assuming, aren't you, that Secret
Mark is not a hoax?

If it is -- and I have it on good authority that we are going to be hearing
more about this in the coming months -- what does that do to your claim?

As ever,

Jeffrey
--

Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)