gmark - Re: long ending of Mark

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Shawn J. Kelley" <skelley AT daemen.edu>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: long ending of Mark
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 07:48:54 -0400

The following paper was presented at the Synoptic Gospels Section of the SBL
(2000):

N. Clayton Croy, Trinity Lutheran Seminary
The World According to Gar: The Debate Over Mark's Ending at 16:8

I was particularly impressed by the first part of the paper, which analyzed
the
scholarly shifts of the past century. I got the impression that he was
turning
the paper into an article, so you may wish to take a look for it.

Shawn Kelley
Co-chair
Synoptic Gospels Section
SBL