gmark - Mark and the Twelve

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: Fred Guyette <fguyette AT erskine.edu>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Mark and the Twelve
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:54:05 -0500

Six weeks ago I posted a message asking about Mark's view of the Twelve
-- I received excellent advice from list members and thought I would
briefly summarize the sources I used for my paper:

For a negative view of the Twelve in Mark:
Brandon, Trocme, Tyson, Kelber,Weeden

For a more positive view:
Meye, Best, Kingsbury, Malbon

For my concluding section on a narrative approach to this problem, I
found the following article very helpful: