gmark - Re: Matthew

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "L. J. Swain" <larry.swain AT wmich.edu>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Matthew
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 23:13:21 -0400

Steve,
This is a little premature, but I am currently attempting to put together just
such an email group, and accompanying web page. The web page will be housed
by
the Jesus Archive, kindly offered by Jim Bacon. Yahoogroups will probably be
the
venue for the email list. I'm hoping to kick it all off by the end of the
month.

Larry Swain

Steve Black wrote:

> Could anyone refer me to a mail group of similar quality to this one
> for Matthew's gospel?
> --
> Steve Black
>
> Dig deep for dreams, or you will be toppled by slogans...
> ee cummings
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to gmark as: larry.swain AT wmich.edu

  • Matthew, Steve Black, 07/02/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Matthew, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 07/02/2001
    • Re: Matthew, Stephen C. Carlson, 07/02/2001
    • Re: Matthew, L. J. Swain, 07/02/2001