gmark - Re: Phrases

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Rikki E. Watts" <rwatts AT interchange.ubc.ca>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Phrases
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 22:40:30 -0700

To which Morna Hooker insightfully replied "Only a man could have used the
phrase 'like pearls on a string' to suggest a haphazard arrangement of
material" (Message of Mark, 3). :-).

Rikk

Dr. R. E. Watts (PhD, Cantab) Phone (604) 224 3245
Regent College, Univ. Brit. Col. Fax (604) 224 3097
5800 University Boulevard
Vancouver, BC
CANADA V6T 2E4